Search/HeadhuntingSearch / Headhunting is used in case the search must be undertaken confidentially and/or when
the required candidate cannot be found via advertising.
Search is usually used for specialist or manager positions where the requirements for experience, background and competences are very stringent.
We work systematically and methodically in screening the market – and early in the process we will have a detailed overview of which companies and candidates should be contacted for an initial dialogue.
Start of Search/Headhunting
- Meeting with customer. Details are defined – as to job, company, character etc.
- Preparation of candidate and company analysis – to be approved by the customer
- Search and time schedule = management tool throughout the process
- Meetings with relevant persons in the company
Search & Long list
- Detailed market scanning for qualified candidates
- Activating and processing of network
- Presentation of long list
- Processing of candidates
- Phone screening of candidates
- Short list presentation
- Input from candidates
- Interviews at Bencke & Partners. Focus on motivation and professional skills
- Tests and reporting (MPA & ACE)
- Checking references
- Personal introduction of candidate profiles
- 1-2 interviews with company and selected candidates
- A case – usually worked out in the 2. interview
- Decision & contract negotiations between candidate and company
Follow up & Evaluation
- Evaluation of process within 1. month with the customer
- Follow up with the customer and the candidate after 3 and 6 months
The recruitment process takes 4-6 weeks, dependent on the complexity which will be coordinated with you before starting up.
Bencke & Partners grant a 6-month’s guarantee, in case the customer wants to determine the employment agreement – or in case the candidate wants to determine his/her employment with the company within a period of 6 months from the date of employment.