When hiring new staff, it’s often time that is of the essence. Whether it is a new controller, sales manager or CFO you want to hire, it has to be the right person.
Bencke & Partners can help you and we are flexible in finding the solution that matches your company’s urgent or long-term recruitment needs.
We work systematically and methodically in screening the market – and early in the process we will have a detailed overview of which companies and candidates should be contacted for an initial dialogue.
The recruitment process
We put the emphasis on the initial phase and dialogue as it will be key for the final result. We focus on acquainting ourselves with your company and all relevant stakeholders.
We are thorough and never compromise on quality.
Start of Search/Headhunting
- Meeting with customer. Details are defined – as to job, company, character etc.
- Preparation of candidate and company analysis – to be approved by the customer
- Search and time schedule = management tool throughout the process
- Meetings with relevant persons in the company
Advertising, search and long list
- Detailed market scanning for qualified candidates
- Activating and processing of network
- Field search in relevant industries
- Ad profiling
- Presentation of long list (within 1½ week)
Evaluation, selection and short list
- Screening and selection
- Phone interviews with focus on motivation and qualifications
- Processing of candidates
- Short list presentation
- Input from candidates (market analysis)
Interviews and selection
- Personal interviews at Bencke & Partners.
- Tests and reporting (MPA, PAPI 3N and ACE)
- Checking references
- Personal introduction of candidate profiles
- 1-2 interviews with company and selected candidates
- Possibility for a case – usually worked out in the 2. interview
- Decision and contract negotiations between candidate and company
Follow up & Evaluation
- Evaluation of process within 1 month with the customer
- Follow up with the customer and the candidate after 3 and 6 months
The recruitment process takes about 6 weeks, dependent on the complexity which will be coordinated with you before starting up.
Bencke & Partners grant a 6-month’s guarantee, in case the customer wants to determine the employment agreement – or in case the candidate wants to determine his/her employment with the company within a period of 6 months from the date of employment.