RecruitmentBencke & Partners – your recruitment specialist
Time is often of the essence when hiring new staff. However, whether you are looking for a controller, a sales manager or a finance manager – you need to get the right person.
We can assist you – and we are flexible in finding a solution, which matches your company’s urgent or long-term need of recruiting new staff.
Together we will find the right match.
The recruitment process
We put the emphasis on the initial phase and dialogue as it will be key for the final result.
We focus on acquainting ourselves with your company and all relevant stakeholders.
We are thorough and never compromise on quality.
- Preparation of candidate and company analysis
- Recruitment plan and time schedule = key documents throughout the process
- Meetings with relevant persons in the company
Advertising & Search
- Internet and printed media
- Candidate search
Selection & assessment
- Screening and selection
- Preliminary interviews with focus on motivation and professional skills
- Tests and reports (MPA & ACE)
- Personal presentation of candidates with the company
- Interviews with company and selected candidates
- Decision and contract negotiation (candidate and company)
Follow up & Evaluation
- Evaluation of the process within one month
- Follow up with customer and candidate after 3 and 6 months.
The recruitment process takes 4-6 weeks, dependent on the complexity which will be coordinated with you before starting up.
Bencke & Partner grant a 6-month’s guarantee, in case the customer wants to determine the employment agreement – or in case the candidate wants to determine his/her employment with the company within a period of 6 months from the date of employment.